-
February 1st, 2004, 04:01 PM
#21
Inactive Member
...I hope the prick at least had insurance! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2004, 04:03 PM
#22
HB Forum Owner
Argh, that sucks. Sorry to hear it, EQ. Don't you just love when morons in vans think they're the only people on the road?
-
February 1st, 2004, 04:12 PM
#23
Inactive Member
That's horrible. Hope your neck pain's just a minor injury. Sucks that you lost the car, but it sure as hell could've been worse.
-
February 1st, 2004, 06:20 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Whoa! That sucks EQ! I hope it's not serious!
-
February 1st, 2004, 06:25 PM
#25
Peter Peeker
Guest
-
February 1st, 2004, 06:25 PM
#26
Peter Peeker
Guest
-
February 1st, 2004, 09:24 PM
#27
Inactive Member
sue the hell out of them and make a major toy haul with the benifits!
-
February 1st, 2004, 09:27 PM
#28
EndQuest
Guest
I don't know anything about suing. I am going to contact a lawyer tomorrow.
-
February 1st, 2004, 09:29 PM
#29
Inactive Member
most of the time if its the other party's fault, their insurance will offer a settlement to avoid a suit.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks